Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pink/Grey


Hi everyone,
I honestly want you all to be winners and want you all to have a nice Xmas gift from Life-in-travel. But if I do so,I'd be broke for sure...and we have rules that only one can be the winner. Please, don't be disappointed! Now, allow me to congratulate What Was I Thinking?...the winner this time.
The pictures above were taken some time ago when the weather was much nicer. It's lately very cold. I love this pink/silver Balenciaga skirt that was bought last year and I styled it with my favorite grey Junya Watanabe top and fuchsia Nina Ricci laceup ankle boots. I have to say that greys paired with stronger hued pinks create a fresh fall color scheme. I'm a pink lover, so thank you to fashion for making richer-pink desirable for fall. No doubt, pink as fuchsia adds spark to the fall palette and is especially good at lifting grey, charcoal or black.

Thank you everyone for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment