Friday, June 27, 2008

Four tours down…four to go…

Well the tour season is halfway over and the silly human has been taking me along again on the back of the bike. I'm not complaining…in fact I'm having a great time! We're meeting more really nice people and seeing some really great places. It's been a great year so far, with the exception of some really bad weather on the first Wild West tour…riding in the snow is never a fun thing (unless you're crazy like my silly human who still had a good time). So far we've met some really great people from all over the world. This year we even had a couple of really nice fellas from Iceland…wow! There's only about 320,000 people in the entire country, there's almost 2 Million in just the Denver, Colorado area (about 25 miles from our home).



Our Favorite Place to Eat Breakfast on Route 66
Lilo's Westside Cafe

Lilo and I enjoying a cup of coffee and comparing notes about the silly human Gary.

This year I met another traveling animal and mascot, Badger!

Wise Badger, What a delightful fellow!

That's about all for now…got to get back to keeping an eye on the crazy human. Without me around to keep him under control, you'd be amazed at the silly things he gets up to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment