Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back at it again!

Well, we're at it again. Sorry for the delay but I've had a hard time getting the silly human to do some typing for me. My crazy human is taking me along for a few rides again this year. We're doing Old Route 66 again and having a great time doing it. As always there's a few stories to tell and some pictures to look at along the way.

Last year I got to ride in the van all season, but this year I get to ride on the back of the bike with that maniac Gary. Don't worry folks, my human figured out how to make a seatbelt for me so I don't fall off (especially the way Gary drives!).


For some reasons these strange humans have an obsession with big holes in the ground! Meteor crater in Arizona is a big hole, so we stopped to have a look!

Back at that big hole in the ground again! Beautiful place!


While I was in Grand Canyon I had a close encounter with a little alien fella. He was hiking around with his humans, who were looking at the big hole in the ground.

I was wondering what was so special about these big holes in the ground these humans were preoccupied with! So I decided to investigate! I'll be researching this one for some time…hey…!!…do I see a beehive down there?


We also stopped in Winslow Arizona, to do some "Standin' on the corner" takin' it easy. Thanks to the Eagles' song! We were looking for a girl in a flat-bed Ford…but no luck this time!


Just like last year I've met some really nice people again this summer and made a lot of new friends!


Okay, so I got into a little trouble in Tucumcari, New Mexico. Apparently they don't allow bears to just roam the streets…something about being a "Wild animal " and "Public safety hazard"…but after a few words with my human they decided I wasn't a threat…and released me into Gary's custody. Nice guys too…and don't worry they weren't too rough on yours truly. Thanks guys, and I promise I'll be a good bear…maybe…


The Sandhills Curiosity Shop Erick, Oklahoma a great place to stop and meet some REAL rednecks. The redneck capitol of the world! And darn proud of it too…drop in and say howdy to Harley & Annabell.
I like just sittin' on the porch!
More to come! Soon! I Promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment